"A wonderful site and invaluable resource"
- Over 1200 worksheets, texts, grammar, vocabulary, oral and listening exercises
- Annual subscription £25.
- Free samples, handbook, whiteboard notes, Spanish resources, powerpoints and teacher’s guide
- For teachers and tutors of primary, high school and adult learners
- Helps prepare for Common Entrance, GCSE, IGCSE, Scottish and Irish exams, IB, Pre-U and GCE A-level
- Widely used in the UK, France, Ireland, the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and elsewhere with over 1400 subscribing schools, teachers or tutors
- Testimonials, links, samples and a page showing the full contents of the members’ site
- Frenchteacher will save you hours and create excellent lessons
- Check out the blog for ideas and language teaching advice from a teacher with 35 years' experience
- For instant sign-up select Subscribe
Literary text and exercises for intermediate (GCSE). This is a passage from L'Etranger by Camus. There is some highlighted and glossed vocabulary, questions in English and some simple analysis of character. This could be tackled by a very good intermediate class in class or at home.See all »