For instant sign-up select Subscribe You should automatically receive a password. If you don't, please let me know.
- Over 1300 editable worksheets, texts, grammar, vocabulary, oral and listening exercises
- Established in 2002. Annual subscription £25.
- Free samples, whiteboard notes, Spanish resources, PowerPoints and teacher’s guide.
- For teachers and tutors of primary, high school and adult learners.
- Helps prepare for Common Entrance, GCSE, IGCSE, Scottish and Irish exams, IB, Pre-U and GCE A-level.
- Widely used in the UK, France, Ireland, the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and elsewhere with nearly 1400 subscribing schools, teachers or tutors.
- Many testimonials, links, samples and contents pages to view.
Former Head of MFL at Ripon Grammar School, North Yorkshire, England. Writer and trainer for AQA. Lead Subject Tutor Buckingham University PGCE.
Follow me on Twitter @spsmith45
My book Becoming an Outstanding Languages Teacher is available from Routledge and Amazon.
The Language Teacher Toolkit, a handbook by Steve Smith and Gianfranco Conti, is available from Amazon.
GCSE and A-level translation units by me and Gianfranco Conti on TES
Advanced video listening. Racial discrimination in Brussels night clubs. Comprehension questions in French and sentences to translate using the recording.
See all »