Over 1,700 editable worksheets, presentations, texts, games and grammar, vocabulary, oral and listening exercises
Browse the free resources and teacher’s guide, or subscribe for full access.
- Access to over 1,700 free & paid resources to help you in the classroom.
- Share one account with your school’s entire languages department.
- Written by a Former Head of MFL in England, writer and teacher educator.
- Helps prepare for Common Entrance, GCSE, IGCSE, Scottish and Irish exams, IB, Pre-U and GCE A-level.
- Updated regularly with new worksheets and resources.
Subscribe for instant access
Texts and exercises on the Festival international de la BD in Angoulême. Tripadvisor-style comments, vocab to spot, matching task, summary writing, translation into French. Answers provided.
See all updates »
“It is probably the best resource bank for French in the Internet. Not only because it has ready-made stuff, but because it is also full of ideas I can use for the other languages I teach.”
From the Author
Welcome to my site which I originally set up in 2002. It’s used by teachers and tutors around the world.
Contact me if there are new types of resources you’d like to see. For ideas and discussion, see my blog.
Former Head of MFL in England. Writer and teacher educator. Lead Subject Tutor Buckingham University PGCE, writer and trainer for AQA.
Email: [email protected]