“A resource I simply couldn't live without in my day-to-day teaching. The best £25 I've ever spent!”
For instant sign-up select Subscribe You should automatically receive a password. If you don't, please let me know. Alternatively send me an email, I'll set you up and invoice you or your school.
- Over 1700 editable worksheets, presentations, texts, games and grammar, vocabulary, oral and listening exercises
- Established in 2002. Annual subscription £25.
- Free samples, whiteboard notes, Spanish resources, PowerPoints and teacher’s guide.
- For teachers and tutors of primary, high school and adult learners.
- Helps prepare for Common Entrance, GCSE, IGCSE, Scottish and Irish exams, IB, Pre-U and GCE A-level.
- Widely used in the UK, Ireland, the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and elsewhere with over 1400 subscribing schools, teachers or tutors.
- Many testimonials, links, samples and contents pages to view.
Former Head of MFL in England. Writer and trainer for AQA exam board. Lead Subject Tutor Buckingham University PGCE.
Follow me on Twitter @spsmith45
My book Becoming an Outstanding Languages Teacher is available from Routledge and Amazon. "...so many good ideas that I have almost run out of page markers!"
The Language Teacher Toolkit, a handbook by Steve Smith and Gianfranco Conti, is available from Amazon. "It's jam-packed with creative ideas for the classroom, and it's really inspired me."
Two new easy sentence builder frames: meals and household chores. There are now eight on the Y8 page, but you might use them with Y7 or Y9. Each frame comes with suggestions for use - a possible teaching sequence.
See all »