- Over 1300 editable worksheets, texts, grammar, vocabulary, oral and listening exercises
- Established in 2002. Annual subscription £25.
- Free samples, whiteboard notes, Spanish resources, PowerPoints and teacher’s guide.
- For teachers and tutors of primary, high school and adult learners.
- Helps prepare for Common Entrance, GCSE, IGCSE, Scottish and Irish exams, IB, Pre-U and GCE A-level.
- Widely used in the UK, France, Ireland, the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and elsewhere with nearly 1400 subscribing schools, teachers or tutors.
Video listening for higher tier GCSE (intermediate). A two minute report about a cycling holiday in the Loire. With gap-fill, expressions to translate into French from the report and a pair work review task. Nice clear French. Answers provided. This would suit a very good Y11 group or even intermediate adult students.See all »