Brief survey for subscribers. Feedback welcome.
- Over 1300 editable worksheets, texts, grammar, vocabulary, oral and listening exercises
- Established in 2002. Annual subscription £25.
- Free samples, handbook, whiteboard notes, Spanish resources, PowerPoints and teacher’s guide
- For teachers and tutors of primary, high school and adult learners
- Helps prepare for Common Entrance, GCSE, IGCSE, Scottish and Irish exams, IB, Pre-U and GCE A-level
- Widely used in the UK, France, Ireland, the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and elsewhere with nearly 1500 subscribing schools, teachers or tutors
- Many testimonials, links, samples and contents pages to view
- Frenchteacher will save you hours and create excellent lessons
- Check out the blog for ideas and language teaching advice from a teacher with 35 years' experience
- For instant sign-up select Subscribe You should automatically receive a password. If you don't, please let me know.
Former Head of MFL at Ripon Grammar School, North Yorkshire, England. Writer and trainer for AQA and co-author of The Language Teacher Toolkit. Author of Becoming an Outstanding Languages Teacher (Routledge, August 2017)
Follow me on Twitter @spsmith45
Five passages for dictation or translation. These are for adult or A-level students. The theme is places of cultural or historical interest. There are texts on the Musée d'Orsay, the Millau Viaduct, the Eiffel Tower and Monet's garden and house in Giverny.
DON'T FORGET MY VERY SHORT SURVEY! - see link on the left. The above resource was prompted by some survey feedback I received.See all »