Two 'snakes and ladders'-style dice games to practise verbs followed by à, de, à + de, or nothing. CEFR A2/B1.
Over 2000 downloadable and editable resources for all levels.
Browse the free resources and teacher’s guide, or subscribe for full access.
A guided tour of the site. For teacher testimonials click here.
50 Lesson Plans for French Teachers: Step by Step is here. A4 format, photocopiable, with accompanying slides free on this site.
Please email me any feedback on the site or ideas for new resources.
- Access to over 2000editable resources.
- Share one account with your languages department.
- Written by a former Head of Languages in England, writer and teacher educator.
- Helps prepare for Common Entrance, GCSE, IGCSE, Scottish and Irish exams, IB, Pre-U and GCE A-level.
- Updated regularly with new resources.
"We love the site - can't live without it, total lifesaver!"
"...always my first port of call if I'm looking for resources."
“I am amazed at the amount of work you have compiled - it is wonderful!”
From the Author
Welcome to my site which is used by teachers and tutors around the world.
IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE YOUR PASSWORD ON SIGN-UP PLEASE LET ME KNOW. GMAIL, HOTMAIL AND SOME OTHER SERVICES MAY BLOCK OR SEND TO SPAM THE AUTO-GENERATED PASSWORD EMAIL.
Contact me if there are new types of resources you’d like to see. For ideas and discussion, see my blog.
Former Head of MFL in England, writer, blogger, teacher educator.
Phone/Text: (+44) (0)7496809476