“A resource I simply couldn't live without in my day-to-day teaching. The best £25 I've ever spent!”
For instant sign-up select Subscribe You should automatically receive a password. If you don't, please let me know. Alternatively send me an email, I'll set you up and invoice you or your school.
Here are the results of my recent subscriber survey.
- Over 1400 editable worksheets, presentations, texts, games and grammar, vocabulary, oral and listening exercises
- Established in 2002. Annual subscription £25.
- Free samples, whiteboard notes, Spanish resources, PowerPoints and teacher’s guide.
- For teachers and tutors of primary, high school and adult learners.
- Helps prepare for Common Entrance, GCSE, IGCSE, Scottish and Irish exams, IB, Pre-U and GCE A-level.
- Widely used in the UK, Ireland, the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and elsewhere with over 1400 subscribing schools, teachers or tutors.
- Many testimonials, links, samples and contents pages to view.
Former Head of MFL at Ripon Grammar School, North Yorkshire, England. Writer and trainer for AQA. Lead Subject Tutor Buckingham University PGCE.
Follow me on Twitter @spsmith45
My book Becoming an Outstanding Languages Teacher is available from Routledge and Amazon. "...so many good ideas that I have almost run out of page markers!"
The Language Teacher Toolkit, a handbook by Steve Smith and Gianfranco Conti, is available from Amazon. "It's jam-packed with creative ideas for the classroom, and it's really inspired me."
Video listening. A 2018 report about home schooling from Brut/France Info. Gap-fill sentences to complete plus opportunity for discussion of the issues. The France Info archives are a treasure chest of reports.
See all »