- Over 1400 editable worksheets, texts, grammar, vocabulary, oral and listening exercises
- Established in 2002. Annual subscription £25.
- Free samples, whiteboard notes, Spanish resources, PowerPoints and teacher’s guide.
- For teachers and tutors of primary, high school and adult learners.
- Helps prepare for Common Entrance, GCSE, IGCSE, Scottish and Irish exams, IB, Pre-U and GCE A-level.
- Widely used in the UK, Ireland, the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and elsewhere with over 1400 subscribing schools, teachers or tutors.
- Many testimonials, links, samples and contents pages to view.
Former Head of MFL at Ripon Grammar School, North Yorkshire, England. Writer and trainer for AQA. Lead Subject Tutor Buckingham University PGCE.
Follow me on Twitter @spsmith45
My book Becoming an Outstanding Languages Teacher is available from Routledge and Amazon. "...so many good ideas that I have almost run out of page markers!"
The Language Teacher Toolkit, a handbook by Steve Smith and Gianfranco Conti, is available from Amazon. "It's jam-packed with creative ideas for the classroom, and it's really inspired me."
Video listening. This is an impassioned plea from actress Marion Séclin about women standing up to bullying online and on the street. The clip has sub-titles. Questions to answer in French and words and phrases to find.
See all »