PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY LOGIN PROBLEMS.
- For instant sign-up select Subscribe You should automatically receive a password. If you don't, please let me know.
- Over 1300 editable worksheets, texts, grammar, vocabulary, oral and listening exercises
- Established in 2002. Annual subscription £25.
- Free samples, whiteboard notes, Spanish resources, PowerPoints and teacher’s guide.
- For teachers and tutors of primary, high school and adult learners.
- Helps prepare for Common Entrance, GCSE, IGCSE, Scottish and Irish exams, IB, Pre-U and GCE A-level.
- Widely used in the UK, France, Ireland, the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and elsewhere with nearly 1400 subscribing schools, teachers or tutors.
- Many testimonials, links, samples and contents pages to view.
Former Head of MFL at Ripon Grammar School, North Yorkshire, England. Writer and trainer for AQA and co-author of The Language Teacher Toolkit. Author of Becoming an Outstanding Languages Teacher (Routledge, August 2017)
Follow me on Twitter @spsmith45
Intermediate (Higher GCSE) reading. Five short Tripadvisor-style paragraphs about visiting the Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie in Paris. Matching task, "find the French" and gap-fill with options. Good Y11 activity or excellent Y10 class.See all »