- For instant sign-up select Subscribe You should automatically receive a password. If you don't, please let me know.
- Over 1300 editable worksheets, texts, grammar, vocabulary, oral and listening exercises
- Established in 2002. Annual subscription £25.
- Free samples, whiteboard notes, Spanish resources, PowerPoints and teacher’s guide.
- For teachers and tutors of primary, high school and adult learners.
- Helps prepare for Common Entrance, GCSE, IGCSE, Scottish and Irish exams, IB, Pre-U and GCE A-level.
- Widely used in the UK, France, Ireland, the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and elsewhere with nearly 1500 subscribing schools, teachers or tutors.
- Many testimonials, links, samples and contents pages to view.
- Frenchteacher will save you hours and create excellent lessons.
- Check out the blog for ideas and language teaching advice from a teacher with 35 years' experience.
Former Head of MFL at Ripon Grammar School, North Yorkshire, England. Writer and trainer for AQA and co-author of The Language Teacher Toolkit. Author of Becoming an Outstanding Languages Teacher (Routledge, August 2017)
Follow me on Twitter @spsmith45
A-level audio listening. This is a worksheet linked to an Audio Lingua authentic recording. Topic: national heritage days. Exercises are questions in French and translation/transcription from the recording. Expect more of these worksheets linked to Audio Lingua.See all »