For instant sign-up select Subscribe You should automatically receive a password. If you don't, please let me know. Alternatively send me an email, I'll set you up and invoice you or your school.
- Over 1400 editable worksheets, presentations, texts, games and grammar, vocabulary, oral and listening exercises
- Established in 2002. Annual subscription £25.
- Free samples, whiteboard notes, Spanish resources, PowerPoints and teacher’s guide.
- For teachers and tutors of primary, high school and adult learners.
- Helps prepare for Common Entrance, GCSE, IGCSE, Scottish and Irish exams, IB, Pre-U and GCE A-level.
- Widely used in the UK, Ireland, the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and elsewhere with over 1400 subscribing schools, teachers or tutors.
I have added to the Teacher's Guide pages of the site an article about teaching with written texts. It is a step-by-step beginner's guide for teaching an intermediate level written text. It's one approach of many, but a sequence which can work very well ans is adaptable to different groups and levels. Do check out the Teacher's Guide pages for lots more advice for MFL teachers.See all »